Danny Sullivan Group (DSG) has been leading in the supply of skilled, professional labour to civil engineering, rail, transportation, and construction industries since 1986.
The Group is committed to leading the industry, through innovation, investment, and continual learning in areas such as Health & Safety, Diversity & Sustainable Environmental practices.
Our mission is simple: To ensure our client’s projects are staffed with outstanding capability, exceptional quality of workmanship and the highest possible levels of health and safety compliance at all times.
The Danny Sullivan Group promotes all opportunities to everyone and believes in the value of a diverse workforce.
Training and Development
Health and Safety
We offer career opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines, from General Labourers to Foreman, across the UK. Our people are our greatest asset. We work collaboratively and passionately to deliver exceptional results for our customers.
Danny Sullivan Group provides:
- Trades & Labour for the civil engineering industry
- Safety critical and non-technical labour for work on the rail infrastructure for Network Rail, London Underground and train operating companies
Airside access approved labour
Nuclear access approved labour
Some of our present major projects include:
- ATC – Crossrail
- Thames Tideway
- A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon Improvement scheme
- London Airports: Heathrow and London City
- HS2 – The new 350+ kilometre-per-hour, high-speed rail network that will run through London, Manchester, and Leeds, linking eight of Britain’s 10 largest cities, is one of the most complex railway projects that the United Kingdom has undertaken. Danny Sullivan is proud to announce we are working across every section of HS2.
Are you looking to get into construction? Do you hold a valid CSCS card or CPCS?
Are you looking for a place where you can grow and move up the ladder with on-going support?
The Danny Sullivan Group needs you. We have lots of work all over the UK and are always looking for new recruits to join our team.
Have any questions? Call us today on 02089611900 and speak to the recruitment team or at [email protected] or by our website www.dannysullivan.co.uk